August 26 2013: Climate Change Forum

Events and activities that should interest you
Forum rules
Play Nice ... Absolutely no swearing, abuse or unsavoury behaviour will be tolerated. Members of the public can view posts, but must register to make posts.

August 26 2013: Climate Change Forum

Postby Noel Tudball » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:23 am

Tim Flannery - Climate Change Forum on Monday 26 August - Frankston Arts Centre at 6.30pm

Flyer :arrow: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1_RO8y ... sp=sharing

Hi everyone,

We are really excited to announce that we have managed to get Tim Flannery and the Climate Commission down to Frankston on August 26 for a special community forum on Climate Change and what it means for our future. This is the only one of these planned for the Melbourne metropolitan area, so we are really lucky to have secured this FREE event. It will be hosted by Rob Gell, with time for questions and answers after the short presentation.

Please could you help me by sending the attached email invitation on to any of your networks and contacts that may be interested? I've also attached a poster for printing if that's relevant for you.

Bookings are essential - see the online address on the poster (don't reply to me please!)

Thanks for your help.
Debbie Coffey
Environmental Education and Volunteer Support Officer
Frankston City Council — Environment Department
Civic Centre, Corner Young & Davey Streets, Frankston, Vic, 3199
Phone: (03) 9784 1768 Fax: (03) 97841744
Email: debbie.coffey@frankston.vic.gov.au
Web: http://www.frankston.vic.gov.au

Noel,
Chairman
SeafordCC@gmail.com

Facebook - click on the link in the top right-hand corner of this screen.

The Seaford Community Committee (SCC) aims to improve communication and create a stronger community in Seaford.

SCC website

Noel Tudball
Chairman

Return to Events